Natural or Nothing
Jojoba Oil (50 ML)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Jojoba Oil (simmondsia chinensis) is mainly used for Hair & Skin Care as a makeup remover, cleanser, moisturizer, conditioner and more. It can also be used as a carrier oil for aromatherapy and DIY beauty recipes.
- Light-weight, Unrefined and fast absorbing, it’s gentle enough to be used on even the most sensitive skin. Can also be used for facial acne or as jojoba oil for ear stretching, jojoba facial oil, jojoba hair oil, jojoba oil makeup remover, jojoba for nails or even as jojoba massage oil.
- You can combine jojoba oil with rosehip oil and/or argan oil to create a night-time regime for your face to help reduce acne scars and dark spots. This oil is especially good for dry skin and can help prevent breakouts.
- Jojoba Oil has shown to help people with dry scalps and irritated skin. Its antioxidants and Vitamin E properties help reduce dandruff and flakes. Some customers combine jojoba oil with peppermint oil to help fight against thinning hair.
- Jojoba Oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer for your face and skin. Because our jojoba oil is authentic and organic, it quickly absorbs into your skin without leaving an oily residue. It won't clog your pores either.
Jojoba Oil is cold pressed, unrefined and all natural, making it the ultimate treatment for dry skin and hair. Often referred to as nature’s moisturizer for its ability to mimic the skin’s sebum, our virgin jojoba oil contains vitamins and minerals essential for healthy skin and hair, including vitamin E, B-complex. Its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and non-toxic properties make it a powerhouse multi-purpose oil. Chemical free and fast absorbing, it’s gentle enough to be used on even the most sensitive skin.