- Grapeseeds are loaded with powerful antioxidants and natural plant compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes. They are known to be anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, antiviral and antibacterial
- Grapeseed oil is an important ingredient in several skin and hair care products
- Great choice for hair care because it contains a lot of vitamin E, which is necessary for hair growth, and health. The extensive proteins, minerals, and the linoleic acid it contains also offer lots of benefits for hair.
- Great for use as a massage oil. It is easy to adsorbed and promotes healthy skin.
- Can be used to dilute essential oil(s) before applying onto skin to prevent sensitivity.
100% Pure Grapeseed Oil is a light, odorless oil with mild emollient properties. This versatile oil has numerous essential fatty acids including Linoleic, Oleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic and Lauric. Its rich, silky texture is perfect for soothing away dryness and is suitable for all skin types since it won’t clog pores or cause break-outs. Grapeseed Oil is perfect as a base for lotions, and it’s mild enough to use as a conditioner for all hair types.